A complete installation that will put whole thingie to state ready in less than minute (if you memorized your database connection ofcourse ;)). Once the package is uploaded (yes I mean zip package) the process flows as this:
- Checking for previous Installation
- If found, there is option to delete it (all files and database, handy for testing) or override previous installation
- Next step is to unzip files and put them to right place
- Check for each file's size in case some files might be corrupted during unpacking process
- Request infor for database connection
- Once provided, installation connects to database, and if successfull the will write connection info to config file
- In next xtep is installed table with database tables aliases (about reason why i choose to make it like that later)
- Once all set up script install database tables and insert some basic data like default pages, groups, navigation menus, etc.
- Also option to install some demo pages is included
- Then script ask for new administrator login details
- Once new administrator access is created, script will ask to delete installation folder
- Final step is to log into administration
The first place visited in administration area should be General Settings section where is possible to set up basic things for project as Name, admin email, smtp server details, put site offline and set time to be online so countdown will be displayed. All default settings which applies over the whole web project are managed there.
A most important thing for every web project are pages. Its easy to create any static pages if you can work with MS word. An integrated TinyMCE editor provide almost same comfort for editing text as any other text editor. There are 2 types of pages. Static page that have static content stored in database or if you need page with dynamic content retrieved from database you can assign file to a apge instead of writing content. Once the page is created You need to set permissions for viewing. Certain pages can see everyone but premium content can be set for view by premium members only. Next option is adding page to menu. Even if you have alot of pages smart and fast filter will help you to find page you are looking for in few seconds.
Another important element of every page are widgets. For some pages they are useless but it's probably impossible yo find a whole website that does not use at least few of them. In this project every element that can be used on any or every page is a widget. Some examples are slider, login box, social links widget, ... more to come later.
Easy way to create and maintain navigation menus across the project. Default are 4 types of menus Main menu, Users menu, Administrator menu and Footer menu.
A tool for creating any types of fields sorted in field sets and field categories. Contain also possibility to create option groups and options for select or multi select lists. Very useful for projects like shops, estate websites, community websites, various client management databases but usable even for single contact form.
A tool for management and maintaining members base. Contain basic features like adding, deleting, updating users. User can be assigned status Active, Inactive, Suspended, Banned, Deleted.
Dividing users to groups with certain permissions for each group set is quite handy if you need to assign certain permissions to certain groups of users like allow some users to add content but disallow them to edit or delete, or to see some confidential data. Every single page can be assigned to every single group.
An easy and comfortable way to install new plugins or features. Just upload package via administration and script will do the rest ;)
Setting up rich features sliders is as easy as it can be. It allows to use as many sliders on every page as you want and each with unique settings. So far is integrated only Revolution Slider with this feature but plans are to add more in future.
Can be useless for many projects but for others it is a must. IP to Country database as well as all countries and all states/regions/provinces databases are not included but can be easily downloaded from remote location if needed. This feature detects visitors IP address and determine country from where is visitor entering website. It allows to prevent visitors coming from particular IP addresses, IP ranges or whole countries to visit website or it's part.
System is using approach of separating of content from page design. In short data retrieved from database are processed by PHP, transformed to desired form (mostly multidimensional array) and assigned as variable for templating system. This allows to keep design totally separated from data processing and makes it easy to develop interface when working with raw data. There are many small features included like extra protection for users passwords, user's local time detection, friendly URLs, protection of folders on server, ...
Planned or in Progress
- Cache manager
- Files manager
- Activity Logs manager
- Backup manager
- Project manager or simple To do list
- Integration of Google Analytics Api
- Paypal integration
- External script libraries manager
- HTTP Error pages and redirection