- Probably the world's most popular code for sending email from PHP!
- Used by many open-source projects: WordPress, Drupal, 1CRM, SugarCRM, Yii, Joomla! and many more
- Integrated SMTP support - send without a local mail server
- Send emails with multiple TOs, CCs, BCCs and REPLY-TOs
- Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read HTML email
- Support for UTF-8 content and 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable encodings
- SMTP authentication with LOGIN, PLAIN, NTLM, CRAM-MD5 and Google's XOAUTH2 mechanisms over SSL and TLS transports
- Error messages in 47 languages!
- DKIM and S/MIME signing support
- Compatible with PHP 5.0 and later
- Much more!